We’re proud to offer the strongest, safest, best designed 981 and 718 / GT4 Porsche Cayman bolt in roll bar on the market. We design all of our bars with safety as the first concern. Don’t fall for the less expensive bars on the market. They don’t match our well thought out design and construction.
- Only weighs 35 lbs!!
- We use 1.75″ x .095″ wall Chromoly Roll Bar tubing
- Tig welded
- Instructions and interior cutout templates included. Very minimal modification needed.
- Rear points mount to vehicle shock towers, main hoop mounts to upper bulkhead factory mounts. no drilling into floor.
- A true bolt-in roll bar, Not just a harness bar
- Designed to work with factory sport seats or aftermarket seats.
- Allows for full seat travel.
- Installation time on this rollbar is usually 10-12 hours depending on experience.
- Colors – Our Standard powder coat color is T002-BK08 Black #27038 20% Gloss powder coat included. Refer to Color chart next row.
- Custom powder coat color there is an additional $250 charge. See Color Chart here.
- Your roll bar can be professionally painted any color for an additional charge. Contact us for a quote.
If you would like to choose a Custom powder coat color, please refer to the linked Color Chart and note the Color and Color Code you desire at the time of Checkout.
We highly recommend our CMS roll bar be installed by shops that have experience installing roll bars. Cantrell Motorsports can most likely direct you to a installation shop in your area. Click on this link for complete Installation Instructions (981 Cayman/GT4)
For multiple quantities of any of our CMS Bolt-in Roll bars to the same location, please contact us for a freight quote.
UPS shipping out of the USA: any duties, taxes and/or fees are paid by the purchaser.
Dealer Inquiries Welcome. Please contact us for requirements.
Important info about Harness Bar Location
Our harness bar is located closer to the back of the seats as compared to others because we took into account as that is what the major racing harness manufacturers want to see. They want no more that 8″ between the shoulder harness mount and the back of the seat.
Please read Schroth Racing shoulder belt Routing guidelines below.
SHOULDER BELT ROUTING (APPLIES TO ALL RESTRAINT TYPES)
Shoulder belts must run from the shoulders horizontally or down, at no more than a 20° angle. In cases where the shoulder belts must be routed down to the chassis floor, support by a roll cage bar or harness guide at the appropriate height is essential to establish the horizontal shoulder strap routing off the shoulder/HANS®. Most racing seats are not designed and tested to carry shoulder belt crash loads from downward installation. Severe injury or death could result. A 45° downward shoulder belt installation is possible with seats that SCHROTH has positively tested to take a load measured during a 50 kph [31 mph] and 28 G impact with a 75 kg (175 lb) dummy. Refer to the list of SCHROTH approved racing seats in section “About Seats”. WARNING: 45° downward shoulder belt installation is not recommended with HANS®.
For the best restraint of the occupant’s upper torso, ideal anchor points should not be further back than 200 mm [8”] from back of user’s seat.