We’re proud to offer the strongest, safest, best designed 992 bolt in roll bar on the market. We design all of our bars with safety as the first concern. Racing roll cage inspired, blending design lines and optimizing space. Safety, performance, function and style. Don’t fall for the less expensive bars on the market. They don’t match our well thought out design and construction. Be conscious of roll bar diameter and thickness and what is considered safe for a vehicle that weighs over 3000 pounds. This new roll bar is tailored specifically for he Porsche 992 product line, and includes design cues from the GT2 Clubsport and 718 Clubsport. The new 992 roll bar uses a new innovative one piece design that is lighter than the bar designed for the 991 with the same strength characteristics. New design also features reduced installation time with minimal modifications with the added benefit of no loss of seat travel.
As with all Cantrell Motorsports half cages, our main goal is to provide safety and superior fit and finish. The rear mounts bolt to the shock towers. The main hoop is mounted to the steel longitudinal frame structure which spans the width of the vehicle just like the factory bar. We designed this bracket to wrap around the steel frame using all oem attachment points providing the strongest design on the market without any drilling or modification other than minor carpet trimming.
- Fits 992 models including, GT3, Turbo, and Carrera
- Cad profiled so every roll bar is an exact fit and identical in every way.
- One piece design with 2 separate rear mounting feet.
- Only weighs 43 lbs.
- 1.75″ X .095 4130 Chromoly roll bar main hoop.
- 1.50″4130 Chromoly diagonal and rear stays (same strength, less weight).
- Refreshing, innovative new symmetrical design. Design cues from 718 Clubsport and GT2 Clubsport.
- Follows interior contour perfectly.
- Great rear view visibility.
- Easier access to rear seat area and rear window.
- Laser cut mounting plates.
- Journeyman Tig welded.
- A true bolt in roll bar. Not just a harness bar which provides no safety features. It’s more than just a place to mount your belts!
- Minimal interior modifications (Far shorter install time. Side panels do not need to be modified like 991 bar.)
- More room for seat travel. Works with comfort seats or carbon buckets as well as aftermarket seats.
- Easy to install and perfect fitment, guaranteed.
- Comes with detailed installation instructions.
- We highly recommend installation is done by an authorized installation shop.
- Our Standard powder coat color is T002-BK08 Matte Black #27038 20% Gloss powder coat included. Refer to Color chart next row.
- Custom powder coat color there is an additional $300 charge. See Color Chart here.
- Your roll bar can be professionally painted any color for an additional charge. Contact us for a quote.
- PATENT PENDING DESIGN
We highly recommend CMS rollbars are only installed by shops that have experience installing roll bars. Cantrell Motorsports can direct you to a installation shop in your area.
If you would like to pursue self install, please download and review these installation instructions.
When ordering through our store, please specify sunroof or no sunroof.
If you would like to choose a custom powder coat color, please refer to the linked Color Chart and note the color and color code you desire at the time of checkout.
Any order that includes smaller items which will fit in our Roll Bar box, your freight charge will corrected to the $350 Truck Rate price when your order is processed.
For multiple quantities of any Bolt-in Roll bars to the same location, please contact us for a freight quote.
Truck Freight out of the USA: any duties, taxes and/or fees are paid by the purchaser.
Dealer Inquiries Welcome. Please contact us for requirements.
There are no reviews yet.