High performance race brake disc, two versions optimized for weight, cooling performance and crack resistance for either sprint or long endurance races.
The modular design allows the use of either the lightweight version (for sprint or rally), or the endurance version with the same hat (bell) for specific vehicle applications.
- The floating connection is between the bobbin and disc thus minimizing wear on the hat
- Hard anodized aluminum hats for increased surface hardness and wear resistance
- Hard anodized and minimal wear extends the usable life of the hat
- The ventilation chamber is specially designed to improve heat transfer from the disc to the cooling airflow
- The surface finish (groove pattern) has been developed in combination with Pagid brake pads for optimal system performance and wear characteristics.