- Made from 1.75″ x .095″ chromoly roll bar tubing for main roll bar hoop.
- Cad profiled design so every bar we build is identical.
- Laser cut mounting plates
- Tig welded
- Rear points mount to vehicle shock towers; not rear seat belt mounts like other brands which results in a huge safety risk
- A true bolt-in roll bar; not just a harness bar
- Works with factory seats/aftermarket seats
- Powder coated with many color options. Standard is matte black.
- Instructions and interior cutout templates included. Very minimal modification needed.
- See our store for the applications we offer
- There are other similar copies to our design yet they do not match the form and function philosophy we adhere to. Ease of installation, fit, finish, and level of detail.
Dealer inquires welcome. Please contact us for requirements.
Our harness bar is located closer to the back of the seats as compared to others because we took into account as that is what the major racing harness manufacturers want to see. They want no more that 8″ between the shoulder harness mount and the back of the seat.
Please read SCHROTH Racing shoulder belt routing guidelines below.
SHOULDER BELT ROUTING (APPLIES TO ALL RESTRAINT TYPES)
Shoulder belts must run from the shoulders horizontally or down, at no more than a 20° angle. In cases where the shoulder belts must be routed down to the chassis floor, support by a roll cage bar or harness guide at the appropriate height is essential to establish the horizontal shoulder strap routing off the shoulder/HANS®. Most racing seats are not designed and tested to carry shoulder belt crash loads from downward installation. Severe injury or death could result. A 45° downward shoulder belt installation is possible with seats that SCHROTH has positively tested to take a load measured during a 50 kph [31 mph] and 28 G impact with a 75 kg (175 lb) dummy. Refer to the list of SCHROTH approved racing seats in section “About Seats”. WARNING: 45° downward shoulder belt installation is not recommended with HANS®.
For the best restraint of the occupant’s upper torso, ideal anchor points should not be further back than 200 mm [8”] from back of user’s seat.
Bolt in Rollbars, Cantrell Motorsports Products, Porsche$2,800.00 – $4,000.00