2014 Palatov D2. Chassis #9
VIN #21400009 – Oregon plate, tabs good until September 2018
Weight: 1900 lbs Dry. 2003 with Fluids
A total of 15 Palatov D2 roadsters were built and constructed by Dennis Palatov of Palatov Motorsport and Tristan Lewis of Lewis Fabrication both of Portland, OR. This is a purpose built, lightweight powerful, structurally very well designed and built for a track/race car that is also street legal. You can drive the D2 to the track, have fun for the day, and drive it home!
Color: Azzurro Blue Metallic.
- GM LS3 6.2 liter V8 with 384 HP at the wheels, 391 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels With a minor tune this ca has approx. 448 hp / 456 tq at the crank.
- E-Rod version with 50 state emissions compliance.
- Dailey dry sump oil system.
- Oil tank, scavenge filter, remote oil filter with mount, oil cooler with ducting.
- All hoses with AN fittings.
- Billet oil pan, oil pump, harmonic damper.
- Quaife 6-speed sequential manual gearbox.
- Half shafts with CV joints and chromoly hub adapters
- TIG-welded chromoly frame.
- Pushrod suspension with Afco shocks, springs, uprights with bearings, custom bell cranks.
- Wilwood 4-piston brakes with 12.2” vented rotors. Has a Parking brake.
- FIA 12 gallon fuel cell with internal fuel pump.
- Wiring harness, AGM battery, HP tablet data-logger dash with street and race mode displays and full temperature gauges, switches.
- Xenon headlights (low and high beam).
- LED turn signals.
- Windshield wiper (with washer fluid), horn, hazard lights, shift light indicator/warning at 5500 – 6500 rpm
- Black Marine leather interior
- Schroth 6-point harnesses
- OMP quick-release steering wheel,
- Tilton brake-bias controller knob (on dash)
Wheels and Tires:
- Black Enkei PF01 wheels (18” rear / 17” front) with Toyo R888 tires (305 rear / 235 front)
- An extra set of identical wheels comes with the car, mounted with Hoosier R7 track tires with 50% life remaining.
- Additional set of used, unmounted Nitto NT-01s also come with the car.
Exterior has some scuffs and chips from normal track use. Interior is durable, marine leather and is in very good/excellent condition.
The Seller is taking an extended sabbatical from motorsports and wishes to sell.
A new D2 with these options would cost an estimated $85-90k to order today with a minimum 3–6 month wait time.
Asking price: $60,000. Located in Gig Harbor, WA